Strathean Retreat Centre is located on 10 beautiful acres of flat ground. Some of the special features that you will find around the grounds are:
- The totara forest, enjoy these majestic trees and their shade on a hot day in one of the meditation circles
- At the back of the property is a long-standing fruit orchard, please explore it and see what is in season
- Throughout the property are quiet spaces for you to pause, sit and come into stillness
- Amongst the totara forest you can follow the Prakriti Path, enjoying the divine female energy in nature
- We grow organic vegetables in our veggie garden.
If you would like to help us care for the grounds, please contact us and let us know – we have regular working bees and welcome all kinds of assistance.